Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sore but Proud!

I have gotten back into my exercise routine this week. Yesterday was my best workout in a long time. I did a strictly strength class at the gym and pushed myself. I was so tired. But it felt so good. So I decided to go before work this morning and I did. It was tough getting up but I knew I would get a better workout before work than after. So I went and I started my run on the treadmill and I ran a whole mile!! That may not sound like a lot to some of you, but to me it was and awesome accomplishment!! I haven't done that since high school. :) I was so proud of myself. And the endorphins feel great too!!

3 comments:

The Clark Clan! said...

Yeah Micki!!!!!!!

Hadley Family said...

Way 2 go!!!

The Clark Clan! said...

I am here to say you are falling behind on your blogging duties.