Sunday, November 9, 2008

Guilt

I was having such guilt last night. Today is my 5th 12 hour shift in a row. And on Thursday I went to enrichment night and the gym after work, on Friday I had a meeting and went to dinner after work and last night I went to a birthday party after work. So my children hadn't seen me much. I was feeling like such a horrible mom. I was thinking to myself how could Heavenly Father give me such beautiful, loving children? I don't deserve them. When I came home last night they ran to the door and wrapped their arms around me and told me how much they love me. They are such understanding, forgiving children. What a blessing they are to my life. I am so lucky to have them.

3 comments:

The Clark Clan! said...

Hey, whose birthday party did you go to? I want to go to a birthday party. I thought you went to Dairy Queen? I dreamt about your mocha blizzard thingy. yummy.
You are such a good mom. I hope you have an awesome day at work.

The Clark Clan! said...

We need to have a comment quota. We all have to leave at least one comment a day on each others blogs. It was so fun this morning to wake up and read my comments. You sister leaves me lots! I can't figure out how to follow her blog though.

Hadley Family said...

You have wonderful children, and THEY have a wonderful mom. Heavenly Father gave them to you to treasure and guide. Just listen to him and he will help you! Love you!