Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jeremy













Jeremy is such a funny kid. He will 5 the end of the month. I just wanted to share a couple of those darling pictures that he drew. We were playing Monopoly and he drew the one of the person behind bars. He said this is you mommy with your fat belly, you are in jail. lol I said that is not very nice of you to say someone is fat. He said no mommy there's a baby in your belly. I went oh no there's not. lol The other one is a picture of our cat. I just thought they were cute. The top one is his practice writing c's. I love it when they are starting to write and they write backwards.

3 comments:

The Clark Clan! said...

I think the drawing of the cat is really good. Very detailed. The picture of you, pregnant, behind bars. scarey. You look a little PIHy. I hope they provide good medical care in that jail.

limonurse said...

lol Me too!! So funny!!

Hadley Family said...

Lol! Maybe he knows something that you don't.....like surgery doesn't always work! ROFL!!!