Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tag!!

So my sister tagged me in her blog. So here it goes....I've never been tagged before.

8 restaurants I enjoy:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Starbucks (I love peppermint hot chocolate)
3. Chili's
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. P.F. Chang's
6. Old Pueblo Cafe
7. Anything Mexican
8. NYPD Pizza

8 things that happened yesterday
1. I drove 8 hours home from my sisters with 2 kids
2. My son whined for 8 hours on the way home
3. We bought our annual Christmas bear
4. We went out to dinner
5. I got to see my hubby for the first time in 6 days. :)
6. We watched the Biggest Loser
7. I called my Emma to wish her Happy Birthday
8. I didn't get enough sleep. :(

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. The gym tonight after work. I have missed it believe it or not
2. Sleep after the gym after work tonight.
3. Christmas!!!
4. My families multiperson birthday party on Sunday
5. Celebrating Christ's birth
6. Feeling better
7. The Biggest Loser finale in 2 weeks
8. Christmas shopping

8 things on my wish list:
1. Self esteem
2. To be fit
3. To be able to shop in the regular clothes stores
4. A house with bigger bedrooms and a guest room and an office and a huge garage
5. Food storage
6. Motivation to eat healthy
7. To be a better example to my children
8. More patience

8 people I tag
1. Amey
2. Amy S.
3. Darlena
4. Rozanna
5. Shannon
6. Kim C
7. I don't think I know anyone else that blogs. :(

Have fun girls!!

1 comment:

Hadley Family said...

I bet that's not the only thing you did with your husband after not seeing him for 6 days! BTW, you need a Chrismas playlist.